True friends are rare to find
True friends are always very kind.
True friends are ornaments so beautiful
True friends always make us cheerful.
True friends are the work of perfection
True friends give us right direction
True friends always shine like moon
True friends are the greatest boon


Friendship improves happiness and abates misery, by the doubling of our joy and the dividing of our grief.



they all had trouble in defining friendship...i canot understnad how they cudnot get d right word..then i took ur name n d discussion was over


. F R I E N D S H I P
,;*"*;, is like
*; ,;* a
__)(____ TRee.....
It is not MEASUREDby how TALL it could be,but how deeply the roots have grown


Fill in the blank...Im ur .....friend-
a)-Cute
b)-Sweet
c)-Loving
d)-Girl
e)-Best
of all Reply is a must...


Friends are those who take care without any hesitation,
Who remember you without limitation and
Who love you without any communication.


If a friend envies you, then he is not a true friend.



Frindship opens many doors each with a different
view but none could be more beautiful view
than the door that leads to u


Friends r like street lights along the road. They don't make the distance any shorter, but they light up the path & make the walk worthwhile


friends may be old friends may be new. real friends are very few. so when ever you are rember one thing that some one may be thing oo you.....


Y every1 is so happy or proud abt frndz?
y every1 hav so much lov 4 frndz?
y every1 do so mush care abt frndz?
y every1 becom very anxious abt frndz?
y every1 hav so much trust on frndz?
and Y ALL THOSE THINGS R NOT 4 PARENTZ??????????

If
A is 1
B is 2
C is 3
.....................
Z is 26 then
L+O+V+E=54
And
F+R+I+E+N+D+S+H+I+P=108.
Interesting hai naa...
Friendship is twice stronger than Love...


I m Happy, U know Why ?
Because I m Lucky, U know Why ?
Because GOD Love me, U know How ?
He sent the best friend to me u know Who ?


I always thought loving someone is the greatest feeling, but I realized
that loving a friend is even better. We lose people we love, but we never
lose true friends

Thank you for touching my life in ways you may never know. My riches do
not lie in material wealth but in having friends like you - a precious gi
ft from God!


Keep me as a friend and I will keep you in my heart and lock it up. I'll
throw away the key so that no one can take you away from me.

BIRTH IS START OF LIFE
BEAUTY IS ART OF LIFE
LOVE IS PART OF LIFE
DEATH IS LAST OF LIFE
BUT
FRIEND IS HEART OF LIFE blue eyes:

KeEping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one. U sacrifice A lot To keep them. I may not have sacrificed enuf 4 u... but in my HEART I swear I'm keeping U..

Longest Love Is Mothers Love....
Shortest Love Is Others Love....
Sweetest Loves Is Lovers Love...
But Strongest Love Is Friends Love...
Like U & Me..........................


--:--:-<@
--:--:-<@
--:--:-<@
I am sending u three flowers,
for reminding u three things..
U
ME
and
OUR FRIENDSHIP.


Wat u see as truth wat u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies
although we may change & drift apart, ill always value u deep within my heart


1 iS oNe aNd tWo iS 2
i 4 yOu , yOu 4 mE
WheN i gO yOu ComE WitH mE, Copyright www.lovelysms.com
iTs MeaN oUr FrIenDsHiP iS VerY FaNcY.


6 rules to be HAPPY: Free your heart from hatred; Free your mind from worries; Live simply; Expect less; Give more & Always have ME as UR FRIEND


if u doubt our freindship,take a coin and put Toss.
if it is Head means. You are my friend. If it is
Tail means. I am your Friend...!


If only leaves were smiles i would send u a tree
If only water were hugs i would send u the sea
If love is 4ever i will send u etenity. Copyright www.lovelysms.com
When u need a friend u'll always have me.


I want to be frends with cute guys, I have alredy 11 of them. If I can hav u I can make a Dozen. Are u interested?


Life is a railway station, where love is a train, it will come and go any time, but freindship is a track, it will remain.........................for ever.


Faith makes life possible. hope makes life workable. love makes life beautiful. a friend makes life meaningful.. *good morning*


I look at my friends then i look at me, without my hunnies where wud i b? my friends my sisters my shadow my world where wud i b without my girls. tears n gigles smiles and laughs, late nite calls n cute photographs. ill b there 4 u till the day of my death,best girlies forever till my very last breath


Friends and friend ship... its a package of feelings., nobody can make it. nobody can delete it. nobody can explain it. only we can feel it.


No Need of Frndz, Boyfrndz Girlffrndz all r cheat meaningful u can trust them bt they always broke ur trust. and 4 them (girlfrnd boyfrnd frndz) u also lie from ur parentz 4 their sake.If they becom angry u always try ur best 2 convence them.4 them u also fight with ur parents 4 their sake u becom miserable with ur parentz. Y???Have u ever think wt a frnd can do 4 u and wt the parentz can do 4 u.when u never fulfill ur frndz request they become angry with u.U care 4 dem Bt those parentz who always pray 4 u scarifize their lives 4 u ... nt only dat if u done a biggest mistake dey 4five u. bt a frnd hnhnhn??Frndz never 4giv u n also leave u ??Think abt dat??? MY personal experience in dis world when v com v already got 2 worldz most most precious frndz bt v didnt care abt them n they always help us think n care abt us ALLAH AND UR PARENTZ!!!!!!!!!!!! think abt dem till u hav time!! and then compare ur Frndz in reality i got no frnd just my bro mom dad and ALLAH.

How friends break? both frnd will think the other is busy and will not contact thinking it may be disturbing . As time passes both will think let the other contact. After that each will think y should i contact.Here ur love will be converted to hate. Finally with out contact the memmory becomes weak.They forget each other .Finally 1 fine day they will meet and blame 1 another. So keep in touch with all our frnds .

Meaning of Friendship :
F-------FOREVER
R-------RESPONCIBLE
I--------INTELLIGENT
E-------EAGER TO MAIL
N-------NICE
D-------DIVINE
S--------SIMPLE
H-------HEARTLY
I--------INTERSTED
P-------PEACEFUL

Do you ever recall the first day we met? Our first hello? The day we bec
ame friends? Well, I do and I will always remember. For that very day,
knew I'd cherish you


Friends are gifts wrapped in ribbons of thoughtfulness and trimmed with =
kisses and smiles, given by God to stay not just for a day, but for life.=
Thanks

Care is the main ingredient that keeps true friendships alive despite se=
paration, distance and time. Care sustains love. Since I can't see you, l=
et my care be with you, friend!


We all need someone
To talk to in our life,
A friend to whom we run
In times of stress or strife
A friend who's always there
Throughout the years,
A friend we know will care
And take away our fears.
A friend who's always near,
Waiting for our call,
To wipe away our tears,
And lift us when we fall.
A loving friend indeed,
On whom we can depend
To fulfill our every need -
Thank you, precious friend


Friends are who you need the most,
When times are not so right.
They come and go so frequently,
You hope you pick one right.
The right one listens with both ears,
And soothes your aching heart.
The right one never questions you,
When you seem to fall apart.
The friend for you is one who says,
"Be calm and let me help"
For there are some real bad days,
When life hits you below the belt.
All friends are not forever,
They are few and far between,
But the few true friends you do find,
Will never, ever leave.

The glory of friendshp is not the outsstrecthed hand,,,nor the kindly smile,nor the joy of companionship,,,it is da spritual inspiration that comes to one when u discover someone else believes in u ans is willing to trust u with friendship..



There is a gift that gold cannot buy, a blessing dats rare & true, dats =
the gift of a wonderful friend like the friend dat i have in u!

A friend is never a coincidence in your life,
They are meant to enter your life to bring you joy and laughter,
So, i will treasure the friendship between us

Time might lead me to nowhere and faith might break into pieces but I wi=
ll always be THANKFUL that once in my lifes journey we became FRIENDS!

If you are in trouble,
If you need a hand
Just call my number,
Because I'm your friend.

Words begin with ....A....B....C....Number begin with....1....2....3....
Music begin with....SA....RE....GA....BUT....? FRIENDSHIP begins with....
''You&Me''

I don't remember where we met,
or how or when or why.
I only knew that when we did
I found in you a "Friend

0 comments: