Friends r like STREET-LIGHTS along d road.They dont make d distance any shorter,but they LIGHT UP d path and make d walk worthwhile !!!!

When i was walking alone, I wished that i can reach da end of da road.. But when u r walking with me, I wish the road never ends..

"Few Relations In Earth Never Die"
Want 2 know what is it?
ok
Read it Again........................
(F): Few
(R): Relations
(I): In
(E): Earth
(N): Never
(D): Die

Friendship is like a precious flower
Ready to bloom every hour.
It may stop growing
or keep on flowing
But you"ll still have it forever."

."Met you as a stranger
Took you as a friend
Hope we meet in Heaven
where friendship never ends."


If u need a friend and there r hundred steps between us,
Get 1 step to take near me, and i will take 99 steps to b there for u...


"Friendship" is not collection of "Herats"
but it is selection of "Hearts"
All "Friends" r not true,
But True "Friends" r very few!
" I Miss U So Much "


Days r too busy,
Hours r too fast,
Sec r too few,
But there's always time for me..
To remember a nice friend like u.


Heart is like a crystal preserve it,
Love is like a perfume spread it,
Feelings are like flood flow it,
Friendship is like umbrella come lets share it.

As long as we have memories, yesterday remains;
As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste.

Friendship is d ship which has no specific destination. It is an unending voyage. Let r friendship sail smoothly thru d path of difficulties, sorrows n sadness.


Life is the start, death is the end but when I die u'll not cry my friend coz whatever happens our friendship would never end. Friends forever....

Friends are like shoes,some loose some tight,some fit just right and they help us as we walk through life.Thanks for being just right for me!


When a friend needs your love, show him you care. If he needs attention, let him know you are there. Be ready to help him when his load becomes hard to bear...

Ice is a cream,luv is dream but r friendship is evergreen.Don't make friends before understanding & don't break a friendship after misunderstanding. rishu

Wonderful people r carefully created by God wonderful moments are carefully planned by God,woderful Friends like you are carefully gifted by God. rishu

It's good to have money & the things it can buy but it's also good to check once in a while & make sure u haven't lost the things money cnt buy...FRIENDS!

Some joys are better explaind in silence,as a smile gets more audible than laughter.I was asked if I enjoyed my friendship with you.I just smiled.

Whenever I look at my palm,I wonder which of those tiny cute crisscross lines made me so lucky to have a sweet & nice friend like u.

We smile at whome we like,we cry for whome we care,we laugh with whome we njoy & we become angry with whome we feel is our own.That's Friendship,that's luv.

Medichines and friendship cure our problems.The only differance is that friendships don't have an expiry date. rishu

Good friends care for each other.Close friends understand each other.And true Friends stay forever beyonds words,beyond time.

My friendship is not like moon, not like sun, not like stars,bcoz all of these disappear at time.My friendship is like a sky which is always watching u & informing me.

if u find a friend better or sweter than me, go ahead, i wont stop u but when that friend leaves u, just look behind & i"ll b there, ready 2 say 'welcome my friend'...{think about it, this is true}

When clouds breaks rain fall. When coconut breaks water falls. When love breaks tears falls. But wen friendshp breaks life falls completly So never break friendship ....


Many a times you want someone,
Maybe I am the one,
Whose company always relish.
and friendship you will always cherish


Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain.
It is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't
learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't
learned anything.


Its just a beep heard by you ear. but if you listen closely with ur heart, then u will hear the message loud and clear: "you've always got a friend in here"


Oh my dear friend you are too good to be real but you were right there i wish u were here.......
gudnite bby... love u...


I may go bankrupt & liquidated deficient yet insolvent still i would be happy because in my partnership with life i acquired a goodwill that will never be amortized & thats the friendship i've loan from you.


Friendship is a sim which has no activation charges, free incoming and outgoing with roaming allover the world & its validity never ends.


when thing go bad and ur strength is no longer enuf 2 carry on.. dont give up coz wen ur strength ends, my worth of being a friend begins


Make a heart which never breaks,
Make a smile which never hurts,
Make a touch which never pains,
Make a friendship which never ends.


Frindship opens many doors each with a different view
But none could be more beautiful view than the door that leads to u.


Be slow in choosing a friend & slower while loosing them
Bcoz friendship is not an opportunity its a sweet responsibility.


What makes a friend?
A friend
What makes a friend?
A friend
Is someone that everyone needs
A friend
Is that special one
A friend
Is someone you tell EVERYTHING
A friend
Is someone you never lie to
A friend
Can be a boy or a girl
A friend
Is someone that is always their
A friend
Will always listen to you
A friend
Always has input to give
A friend
Will never leave you in the dust
A friend
Will help you through the thick and the thin
A friend
Will always stand by your side
A friend
Will never let you down
A friend
Is someone everyone needs
What would you do if you didnt have a friend?

Friendship is like a glass handle it with care because once broken cannot be mended and even if mended.... a crack is always there !!!


2friends...see and saw.one day see saw sea and saw didnot see sea.see saw sea and jumped in sea,saw didnot saw sea but also jumped into sea.see saw saw in sea and saw saw see in sea.see saw both saw sea and both saw and see were happy in see.


Sometimes i want to shout to the whole world how lucky i am to have you as my friend but sometimes i want to hush...afraid that somebody might take you away from me.


Friendship is a pretty full-time occupation if you really are friendly with somebody. You can't have too many friends because then you're just not really friends.


Ending a friendship may be a difficult decision. However, sometimes it is unavoidable. The best way is to tell them in person. Many people believe avoidance is the answer when ending a relationship. However, this is not a good technique in that it leaves broken hearts and anger on both sides.


I won't promise to be ur friend 4 ever,bcos i won't live th@ long,but let me be ur friend 4 as long as i am alive.


There is a sense of belonging in a friendship & u notice it after a while,
in the SOUND of a VOICE
in the TOUCH of a HAND
in the WARMTH of a WELCOMING SMILE.


Without HUMOUR life SUCKS
without COURAGE life is HARD
without LUV life is HOPELESS
WITHOUT A FRIEND LIKE 'U' LIFE IS IMPOSSIBLE.

Friendship is about. bringing out the positive when everything seems negative...being accepted for who you
are...being able to pick up right where you left off...sharing, talking, and laughing...Friendship is about us,
and for that I'm grateful. And I hope you have the best birthday ever, friend!

GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with pricetags, Because..... if He did, I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!!

'CRY' is a love detecter.
When some1 makes u cry, it shows how much u love them
And how much their relationship means to u..

What is the difference between BLOOD and FRIEND.
BLOOD enters the heart and flows out.
But FRIEND enter the HEART and Stays inside Forever.

Making a million friends is not a miracle,
the miracle is to make a friend who
will stand by you when millions are against you.

words begin with A... B... C...
Numbers begin with 1... 2... 3...
Music begins with sa... re... ga...
But friendship begins with U & me

Difference between love & friendship....
U give ur whole heart to ur love & they break it....
But u give ur broken heart to ur friend & they make it....

Listen and Silent are 2 words with same alphabet
& are very important 4 Friendship because
only a friend can listen to u when u r Silent.
Happy Friendship Day

u must be a rugged girl cos u make me cry any time i am lonelya and i feel a bit in my heart any time u are lonely and u make me short of blood any time i miss i love u

My faith Plays a big part in my life.And my faith is very personal.I pray for strength,I pray for wisdom,I pray for our troops in arm's way,I pray for my family,I pray for my little & cute friend like "you" Dear.

When every thing go wrong,when sadness feels your Heart,when tears flows in your eyes,when no one can help you,"remember me" I am Always with U,till death.Because you are my Best & Lovely Friend.

U r So sweet as gin as hard as rum as warm as brandy as clear as vodka as machured as wiskey as refreshing as bear.U r a mini bar of Friendship.

U r 95% Beautiful,
U r 96% Sweet,
U r 97% Nice,
U r 98% Cute,
U r 99% Lovely,
&&&&100% Best Friend.

No Shadows 2 Depress U
Only Joys 2 Surround U
Many Friends 2 Love U
God Himself 2 Bless U
These are my Wishes 4 U
2day, 2morrow & Everyday.

Friendships is the medicine for any kind of pain,But there is no medicine found in the world for pain given by friend...

Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love.
Love risks degenerating into obsession,
friendship is never anything but sharing.


Friendship often ends in love,
But love in friendship**Never**


The friendship between me and you
I will not compare to a chain;
For that rains might rust,
or the falling tree might break.
---


Friendship improves happiness and abates misery,
By the doubling of our joy and the dividing of our grief.


Friendship is the union of spirits,
A marriage of Hearts,and the bond thereof vitrue.


I cannot concentrate all my friendship,
On any single one of my friends because,
No one is complete enough in himself.


True Friendship Comes When Silence
Between Two People is Confortable.


A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like U making my everyday seems so great. Thank U my good friend lastly gd nite n sweet dreams...


Without Friends no one would choose to live, though he had all
other goods.


listen and silent are two words but very importent in friendship only friend can liten u when u slint

True friendship is a heavenly gift. It is a precious and rare
relationship. But it is also a very sensitive relationship.Take
care of it.Dont take it so easy.

May our friendship turn in2 silver, silver in2 Gold, gold in2 Dimonds...... and may our dimonds b 4ever. Then we sell it OK. 50/50

Every familiar person is not a friend. Friends r those who share
their happiness and worries.

Any color u like shows ur emotions, a little bit of ur character
and the qualities of itself. U can find by asking the favourite
color of ur friend what kind of a person he or she is.

Of all the friends I've ever met,
Your the one I won't forget,
And if I die before you do,
I'll go to heaven and wait for you

One day Friendship & Love met one-another,
Love asked Friendship -"Why do You exist if I'm there?"
~So Friendship said~
"To give a Smile to those eyes in which You leave Tears."

Hold a true friend with both yorr hands,
Dont let go for a true friend comes once in a lifetime,
That's why ì'm holdìng you tight! Cant let YOu go!!

Yeah we're tight, and yeah we fight,
But through all of it, there's one thing,
That will never change, we'll be friends forever.

Friends are like gold,
Each one is rich,
And they all last a lifetime

Knowing a friend like you has made me happy in a million ways,
And if ever I have to let you go,
I would find a million reasons to make you stay!

Making a million friends is not a miracle the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you.

4 comments:

BGMI STORE said...

whooo admin thnx for this article, awesome collection of friendship day sms

John Smith said...

This blog is a great source of information which is very useful for me.
Friendship day

Hasib said...

Sms are very important things for wishing someone. I have compiled many sms from you. Thanks for sharing.

Leonardo Dicaprio said...

friends day video